Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Blogging for me is..

The reason why I started blogging is as an arena for expressing myself, my ideas, my views and thoughts. As a friend of mine aptly said, a blog is your e-mail to the world. You can tell all you want to the world and I also see this as a way of reaching out to the world and integrating myself to this world where views are shared, opinions commented upon and new ideas are formed.

I like to learn more and more about the world, a habit which originated from my quizzing, and so I have built up some database in my brain about certain things and I have also formed my on opinions on what is happening around the world. So far, I have not been able to express these opinions and views and blogging provides me with an oppurtunity for this. For me, it doesn't matter whether someone reads this at all. As far as I am concerned, I have posted my views and it's there for all to be seen.

It is also a method for me to analyze my own work and my own self and makes my mind work sharper and leads me into thinking more deeply. Another reason would be to kill time, although at the point of posting these, I do not have the luxury of wasting a lot of time as exams are going on at my college(BITS-PILANI,Goa Campus).

Well, I conclude by wishing all fellow bloggers all the very best.

Happy blogging everyone.......

1 comment:

The Reluctant Diarist said...

Hi,

good stuff. I see you've found an outlet for your feelings and a lot of things you really don't say out loud. It was fun getting to see how different your approach to blogging is from a lot of others I've read!