Friday, March 13, 2009

Vivas, Tests and some TP

Actually wanted to write about today being Friday the 13th, but since I already send that out as a mail to almost everyone in my mailing list(including my Father's cousins who are using their corporate mail ids which will now make them think twice about handing out their mail IDs to net trotting jobless college kids!).

Morning started out with a Test on Bonding in Inorganic Compounds, which pretty much went bad for everyone and our instructor is going to be definitely pissed with our performance. He is one of the nicest profs we got and its sad that none of us where able to do decently. There will be serious consequences for that and I hope all of us can redeem ourselves in T-2.

I wasted another 3 hours today waiting for Chemical Experimentation Viva where again the Chemistry faculty showed how much they love us :P. Need to wait and see how mine goes as so far only 14 or so people have completed their viva and 10 of us are left and I will be the last one to go, since it is in the order of our roll numbers.

Slept off and went for Microprocessor lecture which was sounding more and more like some ancient, long lost tongue for me. Started writing some stuff in my book, which eventually ended up as-

Let the mind roam free,
To relish the feast the world offers.
Let it fly, let it grow,
do not let fear take hold of you.
"Fear threatens to overcome me,
No chance of life I see",
the thought to be banished,
if the mind is to be harnessed.


Thats it for now. Good night and Good luck!

No comments: