Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Change, I must

There comes a point in life when you must change and that time has come for me. This sem has been hard and has questioned everything I believed, everything I wanted and everything I have so far done in my life. It is time to rethink what I am doing and my priorities and to go back to the fundamentals and start over again or, to go back to the point where you diverted to this path and then walk another road, in another direction.

I do not count it as a failure, but rather I would say that I chose the wrong path for me. I must go back and start over again. It might be difficult, but I must do it if I am to continue doing what I have loved the most in this world. There has to be a change and I must find a new path.

I do not know whether I will succeed, but I must and I believe I will. I started off by failing for three years and it was then that I realised anything is possible. Well, lets try and do it once more.

No comments: