Friday, February 20, 2009

I like.....EXAMS!!

I never ever thought that I would ever say this, but here we go. I have said it. But before someone throws me back into the asylum, do hear my reasons for saying so. Once you hear me out, you will say that is the sanest thing you heard in a long long time.

My reasons for saying so originate from the long hours I spend in the lab each week and that too in some of the most inhospitable conditions the college can offer(not that the lab is too warm for this time of the year or dangerous, but I rather not specify the exact reasons) and the hours spend trying to understand what is happening. I am actually scrutinising my timetable each day trying to figure which classes I can bunk without serious threat of any repurcussions! Gone are the days when I would just decide impulsively to take the afternoon off and have nap or bunk a lecture because it's too boring or sometimes even just for the heck of it. Every day starts off with the hope of some free period (reminds me of my school days) and by the end of the day, you are just tired from the 3 hours of standing in the lab and hours spend setting up the apparatus or writing reports.

There is precious little time, but the last few days have been surprisingly pleasant. I had exams from last Saturday and my exams finished one day ahead of all my other friends' on Tuesday. No labs, no reports and no assignments, just the 2 hours spend writing the exam and that is it. It was the relaxing time I had this semester and let me tell you it was much better than any other break I have ever taken in my life. My battery is charged and I am good to go, but how long before I get fed up of the labs is another question.

I hope I have convinced you my friend about my sanity and that exams are fun, in my case atleast.

No comments: